Have you noticed that there are so many unhappy people around, the newspapers mostly talk about the negative stuff and what about you? When you look at yourself, your life, are you happy? Do you live a bold life, creating something meaningful?
Despite all the negativity around, it’s down to a personal attitude and belief, wouldn’t you agree?
Sports people are inspiring
I like sports people. They are to me incredibly inspiring. You either have it all or not. People mostly know about the best ones anyway.
Mike Tyson put it nicely once: “Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face.”
Why Tyson was the winner? He said: “Some of my opponents had good plans to beat me but folded under pressure, because they didn’t have enough belief in themselves and what they were doing.”
And what about you?
What are your expectations of yourself?
How do You want to live?
What is your plan?
Have a Vision/Plan
The key here is to create a strong vision, surround yourself with like minded people and what the psychologist Professor Peter Clough says having also mental toughness: “Being able to express one’s own opinion and take independent action in any given situation.”
When you are in a tricky situation you are pushed, squeezed and torn – what actually comes out of you?
Frustration, self-pity, anger, conformity or you look at it from a bird’s perspective, you say what you need to say and move on?
Deepak Chopra and Louise Hay talk about the thoughts you think create your future.
What your thoughts were weeks or months ago created where you are now.
The How to…
Dream the wildest dream (at least allow it)
Create what you want first in your head,
Believe in yourself you can do it,
Be ready when it comes to grab it
Run with it
Live bold life!
Here is 10 quotes to inspire you. Which one is your favourite that will be your mantra?
- “In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.”
— Bill Cosby
- “If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.”
— Steve Jobs
- “Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.”
— Albert Einstein
- “Stop chasing the money and start chasing the passion.”
— Tony Hsieh
- “The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones that do.”
- “The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus.”
— Bruce Lee
- “If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.”
— Jim Rohn
- “If you can dream it, you can do it.”
— Walt Disney
- “In order to succeed, we must first believe that we can.”
— Nikos Kazantzakis
- “There is a powerful driving force inside every human being that, once unleashed, can make any vision, dream, or desire a reality.”
— Anthony Robbins
Did you find this post useful?
If yes, I’d be grateful if you comment below and share it on Facebook.
or call me on Skype: Lucie Patel Varekova
Email: [email protected]